1. Q: Do you want a high security padlock, medium security or normal security?
A: Those Padlocks with a certificated security level 4 are high security padlocks,
3 is a medium security padlock and no certificate illustrates a normal security
level padlock. With normal security your personal preference in design and style
will be the deciding factor.
2. Q: Is their an insurance benefit or need to have a certificated security level padlock?
A: If yes, look for those items with a security certificate. This can be found under
the picture of the padlock.
3. Q: Do you need to have a keyed system? A master key, all padlocks with the same
key or selections of padlocks with the same key.
A: If yes please look in the section for professional padlocks and services, or contact
us at Tokoz for personal assistance.
4. Q: Do you need the padlock to fit a particular chain or hasp?
A: Such items can be found in the associated products of selected products on
the right side of your screen.
Otherwise please look at the specifications for the lock to see if the padlock has
any specific requirements of just general specifications.
5. Q: Do you need an all weather padlock for extreme conditions?
A: Please look at the "extreme" padlock or 112, 113 and 114. Otherwise please check
in the catalogue lists download for information on your chosen padlock for specific
information. Otherwise please contact us at Tokoz for persoanl assistance. We will
always be happy to advice you as best we can.
These simple questions or answers will help you decide on the major aspects of choice and will aid you in narrowing your selection to choose from. Otherwise the decision is really down to persoanal preference in design and style.