Pressure casting of Al alloys
Pressure casting of Al and Zn alloys
We use the pressure casting technology to produce non-ferrous metal castings. Our strong suit is the production of thin-section castings with hight demands for precise dimensions, inner homogeneity, low rate of porousness and top surface quality.
- modernized work-station with injecting casting presses from 2000 kN to 7700 kN, by FRENCH and COLOSIO
- injection casting presses of 2500 kN, 5800 kN and 7500 kN with a real time process management
- alloys used: AlSi9Cu3 (DIN 226) and AlSi12Cu (DIN 231)
- maximum size of the moulds: 900 x 900 mm
- maximum casting size 12 500 g
- central vacuum device
- mould tempering device
Trimming of castings
- hydraulic trimming presses REIS, Diesse Presse
- hydraulic trimming presses within automated work-stations with DAK 580, COLOSIO 250 and COLOSIO 750
Our competitive advantage is that we offer comprehensive services starting from mould construction tested using the Procast simulating casting process, over the option of mould vacuuming up to a long-standing technologically-productive interconnection of mould production and our own foundry.