Modern production halls in the area of surface forming of ferrous and non-ferrous metals provide sources for forming metal sheet parts of various sizes and compositions. We are specialists in making long presspieces - such as moulding for construction fitting. Our press machines can be fit with progressive tools in size up to 3500 x 1000 mm.
Technological and manufacturing capabilities in the field of surface forming
- forming machines for processing of sheet metal with thickness of 0,5-6 mm
- roll width up to 800 mm
- maximum roll weight 5.5 t
Forming machines with mechanical feeding
- mechanical crank presses with pressing power of 400-4000 kN
- KAISER automated line with pressing power of 1600 kN and 6300 kN
- HELMERDING automated line with pressing power of 630 kN and 4000 kN
- automated pressing work-station ŽĎAS - LKTA with pressing power of 4500 kN
- two-line BRÜCK press with pressing power of 6300 kN and with a KOHLER feeder
- PAUSt progressive forming press 100/1 with pressing power of 1000 kN
Forming machines with manual feeding
- mechanical eccentric presses with pressing power of 50-1600 kN
We specialize in producing long pressings - such as rails for building fitting. Our presses can be fitted with complex progressive tools of sizes up to 3500 x 1000 mm.