Modern production halls in the area of surface forming of ferrous and non-ferrous metals provide sources for forming metal sheet parts of various sizes and compositions. We are specialists in making long presspieces - such as moulding for construction fitting. Our press machines can be fit with progressive tools in size up to 3500 x 1000 mm.
Technological and manufacturing options in the field of metal forming
- stamping machines for processing of sheet metal parts with thickness of 0.5-6 mm
- coil width up to 800 mm
- maximum coil weight 5.5 t
Stamping machines with mechanical feeding
- mechanical crank presses with stamping force of 400-4000 kN
- KAISER automated lines with stamping force of 1600 kN and 6300 kN
- HELMERDING automated lines with stamping force of 630 kN and 4000 kN
- ŽĎAS - LKTA automated stamping work-station with stamping force of 4500 kN
- two-line BRÜCK press with stamping force of 6300 kN and with a KOHLER feeder
- PAUSt 100/1 progressive forming press 100/1 with transfer with stamping force of 1000 kN
Stamping machines with manual feeding
- mechanical eccentric presses with stamping force of 50-1600 kN
We are specialists in producing long stampings - such as rails for building fittings. On our presses we use complex progressive tools of up to 3500x1000 mm in size. The maximum length of a rail is 2500 mm.