Tool construction and manufacturing
Tool workshop of TOKOZ a.s. provides the customers with tools and moulds - for their own production process as well as the complex manufacture of products here in TOKOZ a.s.
The construction of moulds and tools is processed by a team of experienced R&D employees, who use the AutoCAD, Siemens NX (Unigraphics), VISI, PEPS, ProCast and PAM-STAMP programs, and who aime for a perfect technical solution in order to achieve the highest standard of productivity and tool life-time.
Up-to-date software equipment
- ProCAST - pressure die casting computation analysis (simulation)
- manufacturing of tools for sheet-metal stamping - max. size of 2500 x 1000 mm
- moulds for die casting of aluminium alloys - max. size of 1000 x 1000 mm
- moulds for die casting of zinc alloys - max. size of 800 x 800 mm
- jigs, gauges and other equipment
- tool maintenance, storage and care
- we can provide larger tools in co-operation with our partners
- 3- and 5- axis CNC milling
- electroerosions sinking and wire cutting
- jig boring
- laser welding
- pulse welding
- we test the tools in operating conditions
Testing the tools and moulds:
High quality of our services is a primary goal of our company. Testing of moulds and tools is carried out within serial operation by qualified and skilled technicians who use measuring devices and equipment, including the testing hydraulic press machine.
Maintenance and storage of the tools:
We take care of more than 4000 tools of our customers.